Are you a match with fit20?
To have a successful business within the fit20 model you need specific competencies or you need to be willing to develop them.
Furthermore, you require several years of work experience. Entrepreneurism demands attention, so your life situation needs stability.
Your own contribution (yours or through family) is between 30.000 to 150.000 NZ. The remainder of the required investment can be financed by crowdfunding, for example. We will of course support you on your way.
Request more information
These competencies are important for your success:
- Entrepreneurism: You want to determine your own success by working hard and being smart and reaching your goals. You are your own best employee!
- Client focus: Every client gets and holds your full attention. You feel responsible for achieving maximum training results and health effects.
- Networking: You feel like a fish in water with other entrepreneurs. You wish others success. You understand that an independent business only works through good relations with others.
- Perseverance: You grab opportunities when they present themselves. But you don’t give up if things don’t work. You understand that anything worthwhile takes effort. That’s precisely what gives you energy!
- Being able to learn and collaborate: Being a franchise owner means you have the advantage that the formula has already paid its dues: you are stepping into a proven concept. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel and you can use all the expertise and experience that has been acquired in the past years. The great thing about franchising is that you are smarter and stronger together than you are alone.
- Planning and organising: You work with a business plan that you evaluate weekly and monthly and adjust where required. You make sure your training calendar is clustered optimally so you use your time efficiently.
- Administrative precision: You maintain an accurate membership administration so you always have insight in your turnover.
- Coaching leadership
Do you think you have these skills? If so, we would like to get in touch with you. Ask for more information about the fit20 personal training franchise concept below.
Personality characteristics of successful franchise owners:
Discover all about fit20
- Desire for independence
- Risk taker
- Stress resistance
If you recognise yourself in the above competences and personality characteristics, then you are the right person to start your own fit20 studio. Use the form below to request more information and we will be in touch soon.
If you want to know more then fill in your details below or call directly on
+64 (0)21 02 65 28 19